Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Look for the New Year

Posted by Alei at 1/13/2010
Everyone seems to start the New Year with hope and determination to make things better. This is the best time of the year to get rid of the bad habits and improve one’s life. Who would not like to make this year right?

Goodbye:

Hello:


To compensate for the times my site has been like a barren land, I have begun a change in my blog. I grew bored looking at the old layout so I thought of designing a new one. Change is always fun right? I already lost track of how many times I had my blog a makeover hehehe.

Why the shade of pink? Well, it’s not my favorite color in the first place. It’s blue that I love. I just thought of picking something fresh and new to me. Who knows, the next day, my theme will be blue or even green? I also changed the favicon from an animated star to a heart. I always wanted my layout personalized since I have a not-so-little know-how on editing and HTML.

I love my new layout. I hope you will. =) Happy Blogging!

2 comments on "New Look for the New Year"

David DeWall on Thu Jan 14, 02:28:00 PM 2010 said...

Hi Riel, That pink color is a good choice, like the new layout. Good composition, not too crowded, looks great!

riel on Thu Jan 14, 06:51:00 PM 2010 said...

Hello David! Thank you, thank you! HAve a nice day! =)

 

This is so me Copyright 2010Think Pink Credits to Gisele Jaquenod Modified by Alei