Saturday, February 6, 2010

Belle de Jour Planner

Posted by Alei at 2/06/2010
I won! Well, not really in a contest. But, in a case between me and Adrian hehe. It’s between a BDJ Planner and a Starbucks Planner. After some days of contemplation, I finally came to realize that BDJ was worth my money. Without hesitation, I bought BDJ’s Power Planner last week at National Bookstore. (I know my post is delayed already =) ) It is also available at Powerbooks and Fullybooked. Though priced at 598 pesos, I felt not even a tinge of guilt as I spent my money away. I assume it will be something necessary for all my plans this year.

Here’s a peek to my new planner. Yey!


The Front Cover








I so love the discount coupons!

So what do you think? Is it a way better than Starbucks?

0 comments on "Belle de Jour Planner"

 

This is so me Copyright 2010Think Pink Credits to Gisele Jaquenod Modified by Alei