Thursday, February 18, 2010

Going Positive

Posted by Alei at 2/18/2010

Despite all the bottlenecks that I am starting to experience these days, I am going to be more optimistic especially on my career. That will be my New Year’s resolution, to be perfectly sanguine on every aspect off my life. It’s the safest New Year’s resolution isn’t? =)

Last Monday, I and Adrian went out for a job fair. I only applied for a single post at a hotel. 97% of all the other vacancies are call center jobs but, I did not pass on any of them. Just the thought of working at night makes me feel I can not make it even a week. Sustaining a night shift schedule can pose serious consequences to health. Out of my more than 15 pieces of my resume, only a single piece was deducted hehe. I passed few resumes online to compensate for my low application at the job fair. I have scheduled my next Monday for another job fair but I am still uncertain if I will pursue it due to the number of companies which is again, limited to the BPO industry.

I look forward to positive results of my applications. I am excited for my first job (if ever). And from now, I will live by the line, “Forget regret yesterday, live with hope today and the rest of the days.” Have a good day ahead!


2 comments on "Going Positive"

Eric : BlogDeManila : Philippine Blog on Mon Feb 22, 03:17:00 PM 2010 said...

Positive attitude brings happiness, health and a successful outcome of every situation and action.

just like laughter, it's contagious too. ..so spread it.

James Kevin on Tue Feb 23, 03:53:00 PM 2010 said...

what is your work? :)

 

This is so me Copyright 2010Think Pink Credits to Gisele Jaquenod Modified by Alei