Friday, April 22, 2011

Photo Quotes for Tumblr and Facebook

Posted by Alei at 4/22/2011

I am back to posting again at my graphic blog, Glam Concepts. It's up and running again. This time, I am into photo quotes that are mostly used in Facebook and Tumblr. I don't have the right to claim them all as my own. I got inspirations, quotes, and graphics from resources here in the Internet. All I did was modify some stuffs, put designs, then voila, its done.

My niece prodded me to do them since she and her friends and are so fond of photo quotes. It's their way of expressing how they feel. It's been just two days since I started updating it and I have posted quite a few already (and a lot more are to come). It just shows how much I missed Photoshop and its palette. :)


1 comments on "Photo Quotes for Tumblr and Facebook"

hailey on Mon Sep 05, 04:35:00 PM 2011 said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about some broken links on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com

 

This is so me Copyright 2010Think Pink Credits to Gisele Jaquenod Modified by Alei