Friday, January 2, 2009

Pagerank, a gift from Google

Posted by Alei at 1/02/2009


My new year started with a blast. As I was browsing the net, I came across page rank checker. I have read through several blogs the Pagerank update many bloggers were glad about. I felt a tinge of envy since I have been used to having PR0 in my blogging history hehe. Reluctant as I was, I still checked mine. However, this time, it was unexpectedly different. Yes, there was an eye popping news. This blog, This is so me, is now officially PR2. I have checked it several times thinking the site might lapsed a bit. With a deep sense of gratification, after several tries, there was only a single result, PR2. I was like "wow". I never dreamt of having it but here it was. I felt proud, happy and thankful. This was a good jumpstart of the year.

My love for blogging cannot be hampered with or without Pagerank. Nevertheless, I am so grateful to Google for this New Year gift. I am also thankful to all my readers and droppers. I owe it to you. Thank you so much!


6 comments on "Pagerank, a gift from Google"

Liz on Sat Jan 03, 05:12:00 AM 2009 said...

congrats on your pagerank and Happy New Year!!!

Pastilan on Sat Jan 03, 09:56:00 AM 2009 said...

Congratz sa PR2 mo :) ako rin nagkaPR

Anonymous said...

@LIZA thank you and Happy new year!

@PASTILAN wow! thats also a good news! Congrats!

Unknown on Mon Jan 05, 05:34:00 PM 2009 said...

congrats! happy new year! tc & God bless!

Unknown on Tue Jan 06, 05:50:00 PM 2009 said...

my IT blog jump from 0 to 3 in 2 months
my finance blog jump from 0 to 3 in 1 month

http://itblood.blogspot.com/2009/01/how-to-increase-pagerank-from-0-to-3-in.html

http://todayfinancialworld.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

congratulations!!=)

 

This is so me Copyright 2010Think Pink Credits to Gisele Jaquenod Modified by Alei