Monday, May 19, 2008

My blog is born

Posted by Alei at 5/19/2008
After several days of critical thinking, I have finally decided to start blogging. Everyday, I spent long hours infront of the computer playing RAN. It is an online game I have been addicted to for the past few months. Until I met my high school friend who was a blogger. I was inpired by him. If I had spent time on playing, why can't I try blogging? It may have produce better results and better use of my time. So, here am I, doing my first step. Everyone of us has a lot to share and impart to others. This blog will mirror myself, my feelings and experiences Ive been through. This is my room for self-realization and improvement. Wish me luck on my blog guys! ^_^

0 comments on "My blog is born"

 

This is so me Copyright 2010Think Pink Credits to Gisele Jaquenod Modified by Alei