Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fabulous Awards

Posted by Alei at 7/12/2009

I've always been thankful to those people who include my humble blog in giving away awards. This time I received these awards from Abie and Lainy. Thank you! Sorry if it took me some time to post this. I have not been active here in the blogosphere lately. Thanks again! =)



The rules for these awards are:

1) To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Im passing these two awards to these lovely and best bloggers:

0 comments on "Fabulous Awards"

 

This is so me Copyright 2010Think Pink Credits to Gisele Jaquenod Modified by Alei