Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Home Decorating

Posted by Alei at 7/28/2009

Home decorating is as much as challenging as it is fun and exciting. Shopping for home decors is never an easy task. Budget along with the design of the home, the style of the person are some of the contributing factors that makes creating the perfect home a great adventure.

I had been playing Pet Society for the past few weeks. It’s like practicing on how to decorate a house, design a garden, create an entertainment room, and choose the right furniture and home accessories. Truly, home decorating is not just a walk in the park. It takes a great deal of effort and time to purchase everything and anything essential to beautify the home.

Though having a family is far yet to come, I have imagined how I would want my home to look like. I looked for home decors that would complement my favorite colors and styles. Its crucial and fascinating that I can choose what stuffs I want from housewares to garden accents. I just can not wait to have my own house with all the home essentials in this one-stop shop.

2 comments on "Home Decorating"

Siddhartha on Sun Aug 02, 04:29:00 PM 2009 said...

Hi Marielle,

Agreed! It takes lots of efforts and planning to make the thing look like your own home.

Thanks for the links.

Take Care,
Nil

Sarah said...

It really takes a lot of time and effort. I sooo agree. In fact, I let my husband do most of the work because it is so stressful :) I help him by choosing the furniture and color themes :)

Try having a planner -- or even an online planner. It keeps things organized. This is what I did. :)

 

This is so me Copyright 2010Think Pink Credits to Gisele Jaquenod Modified by Alei