Friday, March 23, 2012

Books I Look Forward to Read (and finish) this Year

Posted by Alei at 3/23/2012
I want to read a lot of books. I already collected some of them. Some books are pricey though so I settle for ebooks. I would still want to purchase hard copies of them and have them set up on my own library in the future.

Most of the time, I start to read a book but when I get bored of it, I started another. I am always tempted to settle for another when I feel uninterested with some chapters of the book hehe. Crazy me. I am just fooling myself. Well, here is my book bucket list for this year.

1. Why Men Love Bitches by Sherry Argov – I am done reading it. I wrote what about it here.
2. Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert – I started reading it last year but my bookmark was stuck at page 207.
3. I am Number Four by Pittacus Lore – I think I have finished 1/3 of the book hehe
4. Heroes of Olympus #2: Son of Neptune (Rick Riordan)
5. 50 Lesson’s for Life’s Little Detours by Regina Brett
6. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins – I started reading it last week hoping I could finish it before tonight since we are going to see the movie. Unfortunately, a lot has gotten my way.
7. The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks
8. The Life of Pi by Yann Martel
9. The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks
10. Aleph by Paulo Coelho

As much as I want to finish a book every month, I just can’t especially now that I have enrolled into a crash course. The ultimate books I need to read CCNA modules 1-4. Hopefully I can still have time to read all books in my list.

0 comments on "Books I Look Forward to Read (and finish) this Year"

 

This is so me Copyright 2010Think Pink Credits to Gisele Jaquenod Modified by Alei